Thursday 12 June 2008

Tila Tequila Hearts Christina Ricci

Tila Tequila, the bi-sexual star of MTV's dating show A Shot at Love 2 with Tila Tequila, is eager to talk about love--specifically, her crush on Christina Ricci.

"I love Christina Ricci," she reveals to Extra. "She�s really hot and I think she looks kind of odd like me�I fell in love with her when I saw Black Snake Moon. She was naked in that one. I kind of drooled over her naked scenes�"

Last season on her show, Tila chose to date a man, boyfriend Bobby Banhart. When that didn't work out, the
MySpace phenomenon took a lot of heat for the show being fake--something she says is totally false.

"People thought my show was fake� It�s real. People�s hearts got broken including mine and I just want everyone to know that sometimes things don�t work out, but that doesn�t mean it�s scripted."

Whoever Tila ends up with in the future, it's clear the MTV star wants to add kids to the mix, preferably one in particular--Angelina Jolie's son, Pax!

Tila tells Extra she'd love to have children in the future, saying, "
I was wondering if I could adopt one of her [Angelina Jolie's] babies. I love Pax. He�s Vietnamese like me. I was thinking of retiring and adopting a few kids of my own. Moving to somewhere really far away from Hollywood."

Angie better lock up her kids! Tila's coming to get 'em!




See Also